Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogging 2 Days in a Row!!!

One of the things I've been experimenting with is http://www.prosper.com, it's a community based lending service. Really interesting stuff, check it out. I funded a few hundred bucks into my account and am testing out making a few loans. It's very well organized and could become a great alternative for both borrowers and lenders to cut out a lot of the spread currently collected by the banks.

The other thing I did recently was to post a short documentary on Youtube.com. It's somthing I shot with a few friends in Seattle four years ago. We spent a day at Pike Place Market shooting street performers doing their acts and then interviewing them. Since my childhood in New York, I've always been fascinated by street performers and wanted to better understand the life behind the acts. Give it a watch and let me know what you think.

No comments: